Great connectivity means great business
Secure and high-performing networks form the basis of digitalization, be it in terms of international site networking, supply chain optimization, hybrid clouds or collaboration with customers and partners. Connectivity is essential for doing business and is best achieved through a mix of private, public and mobile networks including 5G. These services need to be managed continuously during operation to ensure availability, security and performance.
The connectivity services offered by Deutsche Telekom feature optimum and scalable services that are tailored perfectly to your company’s specific connectivity requirements.
Your company thus benefits from stable and secure connectivity at a compelling cost level. From standard applications to complex solutions, we take a collaborative approach to topics such as digitalization, cloud and infrastructure, and security to ensure that our communication and network solutions always meet your needs.
Discover our portfolio
Connectivity is the backbone of automation, digitalization and communication. Together with our partners, we offer future-proof solutions tailored to your individual needs.
Easy to use control system, intelligent routing and interesting cost benefits
When exchanging data between different locations, clouds or your own data centers, it is necessary to implement changes to your ICT infrastructure often and at short notice. But in order to change and expand conventional network configurations, routers and other network components need to be configured manually. Given the dynamic growth of infrastructure, it takes ever more time to implement new applications or perform troubleshooting measures. An SD-WAN (software-defined wide area network) offers a systematic control solution for the highest technical demands. A central software overlay controls and configures all components, meaning that transport networks (internet, MPLS) are managed intelligently via the overlay. The centralized SD-WAN controls and configures all components in a simple manner, monitors and regulates traffic and much more.
- Secure internet and MPLS use
- Cost efficiency and performance thanks to intelligent routing
- Quick adaptation of configurations, prioritizations and much more
- Simple and secure connection to cloud and hybrid environments
- Extended costs only in the period of actual use
Secure and controlled expansion of your MPLS network to include SD-WAN
Many companies would like to add an SD-WAN to their MPLS-based networks. However, decision-makers worry about the complex migration process, which carries high risks and costs.
With IntraSelect SD-WAN, Deutsche Telekom enables companies to switch to an SD-WAN in a secure and controlled manner without having to give up the benefits of MPLS. IntraSelect SD-WAN is capable of using one and the same router as both an MPLS and SD-WAN router, thus unlocking numerous benefits in terms of hardware costs and maintenance, and enabling greater flexibility during migration.
The solution combines all benefits of SD-WAN with the advantages of a fully managed service, including end-to-end SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for transport networks and the SD-WAN, consistent incident management, global delivery and much more.
- End-to-end SLA from the SD-WAN to the transport network
- Cost-efficient hardware by using routers for MPLS and SD-WAN simultaneously
- Risk-free migration including transport network, router upgrades and transition to an SD-WAN
- Compliance guaranteed thanks to 100% operation by Deutsche Telekom
- Compatible with IntraSelect Fixed Connect – one gateway is used to connect the old and the new network, enabling step-by-step migration
- Bandwidths of up to 100 Gbit/s, management of thousands of locations and complex network designs possible
Our strong partner network for your flexibility
React quickly to specific use cases using the right software and without having to change the stable hardware foundation, while also being able to rely on a whole host of possible providers: Thanks to an extensive network of partners, Deutsche Telekom is able to offer its customers high flexibility, for example when it comes to varying broadband requirements.
Deutsche Telekom works with renowned specialists including Aryaka, Juniper, Silver Peak and VeloCloud to help you overcome your everyday challenges. These partners stand for extraordinary expertise in the sector of SD-WAN software. The backbone of the software, namely the hardware infrastructure, is part of the Deutsche Telekom service portfolio, as is the holistic expertise in consulting, migration or troubleshooting. This enables you to create a variable multi-layer digital infrastructure which separates overlay, underlay, add-ons and cybersecurity and gives you more room for maneuver.
- Comprehensive software portfolio
- Flexibility when selecting the provider
- Proven technology
- Certified Deutsche Telekom experts available around the clock
Tailored network solutions for chain store operators
Companies with an extensive international network of branches are often faced with the challenge of coordinating different network solutions and access providers.The sobering experience of many of these companies is that networks are too heterogeneous, interfaces are not reliable and load peaks stretch capacities to their limit. Therefore, coordination efforts in this vein often do not result in a satisfactory solution and the user experience for both internal and external users does not meet expectations.
International Branch Connect from Deutsche Telekom is a high-performance network which creates a stable connection between all your branches at optimized costs and is compliant with the highest data protection and data security standards as per EU regulations.
The seamless approach enables all requisite components to be connected in WAN and LAN (including WLAN/Wi-Fi), while end-to-end SLAs provide you with the security of continuous service.
During the rollout phase, Telekom will take care of the entire network setup and will provide you with a fixed contact person who is available for all your questions.
- Full service package including rollout and operation with end-to-end SLA
- Integrated solution including WAN/LAN and Wi-Fi with seamless network management
- Cost-effective and flexible
- Highly scalable and seamless connectivity across thousands of sites
100% secure networks separated from the internet – with controlled gateways
New requirements such as maximum bandwidth and the highest security, internationalization, industry 4.0, IoT and hybrid cloud connections can only be met by using various carrier technologies and innovative network services. Bringing together the best of both worlds, Deutsche Telekom offers a modular system with high-performance and secure networks that guarantee high transmission quality, which can be adapted to any requirements.
The IntraSelect solution is a managed VPN based on MPLS that meets all network quality and efficiency requirements to the highest possible degree. It connects distributed company locations, branches and mobile employees, allows applications to be prioritized and ensures secure access to cloud services. In addition, Deutsche Telekom offers tailored access options with scalable bandwidth via fixed (Fixed Connect) and mobile connections (Remote Connect), high-performance connectivity to public and private clouds (Cloud Connect), and the cost-efficient and flexible connection of branches (e.g. Branch Connect). Further modular IP VPN services optimize voice and data traffic, speed up applications in the WAN, and enable considerably faster VPN tunnels via the internet.
- Maximum data security: private networks separated from the internet
- Service levels in terms of availability and quality
- Important applications can be prioritized
- Secured gateways to clouds and the internet
- Comprehensive network monitoring
Complete solution for mobile work – meetings, messaging and telephony
Particularly during challenging times, working from home and mobile working have proven to be more than just a trend of an ever more modern working world. These working methods also have the potential to keep companies in many sectors up and running and are thereby part of the system-relevant infrastructure. Furthermore, companies with multiple offices are generally faced with the challenge of enabling different teams to work on joint projects as efficiently as possible.
With the Cisco Webex® Suite, Telekom offers you a comprehensive package that covers all the requirements of remote working. It enables telephone and video conferences, regardless of the location of the participants, via smartphone, tablet, desktop PC or a traditional landline.
As a complete solution for meetings, messaging and even telephone calls, the Webex® Suite enables you to master the exchange of messages and files, as well as collaborative work and all digital events. The entire service is compliant with the highest cybersecurity standards and offers unsurpassed flexibility in operation, such as when assigning roles and permissions. Other features, such as noise filters and virtual backgrounds, further increase convenience and discretion at work.
- Flexible video conferences from anywhere in the world: from cell phone to conference rooms
- Collaboration in teams with business messaging, document exchange and whiteboards
- Calling supports telephone integration with Deutsche Telekom language services
- Seamless mobility enables working from the office, from home and on the go – and not just during times of crisis
- End-to-end security, integration in the customer infrastructure with hybrid services and APIs
Central telephony management via your VPN – for all sites and countries
The times when companies were required to equip their sites at home and abroad with their own telephone systems and local telephone connections, book these on an individual basis, and install and maintain them are thankfully in the past. Using the Corporate SIP International SIP gateway, companies today are able to centrally manage telephone services in various sites and countries via their VPN, thereby significantly reducing costs.
However, the digital communication channels can do much more: They are the foundation for the transformation of your company network into a high-performance unified communications and collaboration platform (UCC). Using the UCC Cloud from Deutsche Telekom, companies have access to internationally available messaging, audio, web conference and video conference systems – regardless of the manufacturer. We collaborate with market-leading corporate partners including NFON, Cisco, Microsoft, Unify and Swyx.
This solution also convinces when it comes to security. In order to protect voice communication and data networks, the centrally managed, network-based and redundant Enterprise Session Border Controller (SBC) is equipped with an integrated protection function that protects the customer network from attacks. At the same time, it also encrypts data and effectively routes the VoIP data packages.
- Optimization of the digital infrastructure (language trunks, network) with a centralized SIP breakout
- Seamless integration with advanced cloud telephone services, replacement of conventional telephone systems
- Includes cell phone (mobile) and softphone support
- Large selection of compatible end devices (telephones, video systems)
- Best price-performance ratio
Telekom fully managed service improves the efficiency, security and stability of your local (W)LAN infrastructures
Local networks are gaining in importance. Increasing digitalization and the growing use of cloud-based applications mean that state-of-the-art LAN and WLAN infrastructures are an ever more important prerequisite for high performance and quality when it comes to using and controlling business-critical processes and applications. Many local network operators are facing continuously growing requirements, for example due to higher security demands, changed legal provisions, or the steep increase in devices that today do not always originate from in-house IT departments (BYOD – Bring Your Own Device). Flexibility is also increasingly important in modern work environments.
With managed LAN services, Deutsche Telekom takes care of establishing and operating LAN and WLAN infrastructures at its German and international locations – with maximum quality and secured by well-defined SLAs. We work with leading providers to offer you a proactively managed network designed to meet your needs from a single source. Our portfolio also includes specific network services that guarantee the secure and reliable operation of your network, e.g. access control (RADIUS, Network Access Control [NAC], guest access), DNS or DHCP.
If you prefer to operate your local network yourself, we also offer the products and services you need as modular solutions.
- All-in-one package including planning, design, roll-out, operation and maintenance
- Experience in the design and operation of more than 1.5 million ports
- Top partnerships with leading providers
- International availability
- Efficiency through standardized and automated production
- Network and network services (RADIUS, guest access, NAC) from a single source
- Flexible pricing models
Highly flexible and secure Wi-Fi networks with plug-and-play operation and cloud-based dashboard transparency
Plug and play
Local area networks (LANs) can be put into operation simply and without any in-depth IT knowledge or additional hardware, such as WLAN controllers. This is all possible thanks to Net-based LAN Services from Deutsche Telekom for highly automated and therefore convenient local company networks.
Managed from the cloud
If sites are to be equipped with Wi-Fi at short notice, Net-based LAN Services are recommended. Customers receive the hardware, can install it without any special expertise and simply connect the new access points to the LAN socket. Every access point configures itself – completely automatically and from a central cloud location. Of course, all of this is performed on the basis of requirements agreed with you in advance, which the Telekom experts translate into configurations for the cloud. The installed access point is configured using an encrypted and secure internet connection. The managed Wi-Fi service can use the customer’s existing LAN, but can also provide the requisite LAN components where necessary.
- Fully managed service with high level of transparency via access to the dashboard
- Quick and simple plug-and-play installation without the need to intervene in existing LAN structures
- Architecture without controllers, avoidance of additional hardware costs
- High scalability, expansions easy to implement at all times
- 24/7 service and defined SLAs
- Secure cloud operation in European data centers and compliant with European data protection regulations
- Encrypted transfer of configuration data
- Highest level of performance thanks to new Wi-Fi 6 technology
- Flexible pricing models
Because it can be scaled according to demand, this service is of great interest to companies of all sizes wishing to equip their sites with Wi-Fi while avoiding long lead times.